I've been meaning to post some pictures of Av but haven't done it for awhile and then yesterday I decided to organize all the pictures into folders and remembered I was going to post some of them. However this morning I can not find all the ones I wanted so here are a few!

This was in vernon, we were on our way back and ran into this cowboy and asked if Av could sit with him for a picture... Jk This is one of Grandpa Bakers horses on the way back from the ranch we saw Billy's mom's cousin Cody riding him so Avree jumped on for a picture. She wouldn't put her hands down and touch him but after Grammy Baker took her off she decided it would be okay to give Buddy a kiss! It was so cute!

Mmmmm oreo's!

Most mornings after Billy leaves for work I go in and check on Avree. For a few days I would find her like this! She was all the way against the crib, head touching one end and feet hanging out the other! She moves around so much in her sleep, how do I know you ask... The last few times we have been out of town either camping or in vernon, she won't sleep in her pack n play so I just put her in bed with us and she was all over the place! I was thinking I wanted to get her into a big girl bed when Nixyn comes but I'm a little nervous that I will be rescuing her off the floor many nights!

Ha! The other day at target I found this in the dollar section. Isn't she the cutest pig? So I bought it and made the mistake of bringing it in to show my mother when I dropped of Hallie, she put it on and made some kind of freakish noise and Avree began to cry and crawl away from her! Then got home and tried to get her to play with it and she wouldn't have it! Then to make things more traumatizing for her, daddy got home and saw it, put it on, made a similar noise and she became more frightened of the little piggy mask! But then Billy would say give the piggy kisses and she would crawl right over and give him a kiss! If he made any sort of noise with it on she would be scared. I was worried that anytime she saw another pig she would be scared but instead anytime she sees them she says ooooooo and gives them kisses!!

We got home from church on Sunday, opened the door and this little guy was on our wall to welcome us home! He is the 4th wolf spider we have seen in our house! One of them I got to meet up close because it was on my shoulder one day while I was sitting at the computer! I hate spiders! But Billy hates them more which means I get to take care of them all! This one is missing a leg, maybe he wasn't welcome in someone else's home so he came to ours! Whelp he made a mistake!!
4 comments:
Fun pictures!!! She was fien with me making piggy sounds!!! she was so funny, cute picture on the horse, for the spider it was satin on your wall he was mad that you made it to church!!!! ha I hate spiders and I hate those, Grandma prince always use to get them from her Willow bush in the backyard and then we finally removed it... there are probably many more in your fireplace thats a nice dark place to hide and with one that big that means there is probably babies!!!! Happy Halloween...ha
those are so dang cute!! i love them all. dont you love letting her ride the horses. how adventurous for her! she is getting so much hair...i love it!!
i still have the heebee jeebees from that spider pic. yuck!!
No it's not Tawna's recipe, hers is the best!! Have fun at the pumpkin patch tonight!!
Love the piggy mask!! So funny!!
Post a Comment