Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Pumpkin Patch!

Yesterday for Family Night we invited Blaine over for dinner and then we went to the pumpkin patch! It was fun. They have a lot of things you can do there but Avree had a great time just walking around feeling all the pumpkins and hay and picking up rocks so why pay money right?
Uncle Blaine and Av
She kept bending over to get a feel of the hay. Billy would try to get her to hold one of the little pumpkins and she would just toss it aside, I guess hay is more interesting.


She is walking so good now, and that's all she wants to do! She will reach up for a finger and off she goes. She was holding on to my finger walking around and then every so often she would stop to touch the pumpkins and pull pieces of the stems off.

We kept trying to get a cute picture of her next to the pumpkins smiling... her new thing now is squinting her eyes so when you say "smile Av" she would give us this face.

Look dad a rock! I don't know how she found these things but she spotted them and carried them around until she would try to sneak a taste and I'd make her put it down. This was the only shot we got of her holding one so you get a picture of the belly also! When we got there a lady asked me how far along I was, it took me awhile to remember so Billy said "o she just stuffed her shirt so she can exchange it for a pumpkin when we leave..." I do look like I have one under there.


4 comments:

Chris, Mom,and Grandma said...

Looks like you guys had allot of fun, That is so good that she is walking around on her own, makes it allot easier for you.. cute pictures!!

southolive said...

I like what billy said, He's pretty clever sometimes.

Anonymous said...

How stinkin cute is your little girl! I love the pic of her just chillin on the hay. She is getting so big and you're the cutest little fam!

Anonymous said...

Adorable Avrie!! And it was nice to finally see a picture of Blaine, he is still all shiny like a brand new RM!!! Welcome Home Blaine!!