Friday, August 15, 2008

Bout time...

Avree riding the horse at cosco, She wasn't really sure about it.
We were getting the "big room" cleaned out so they could pour cement in it the next day, and Av was cruisin in her jeep in there eating snacks and she kept leaning over to get a drink out of her cup instead of picking it up, anyways I thought it was pretty funny. She is getting so big and I can't believe she will be 1 next month! It has gone by way to fast!!
Mmmm pringles! She reached her hand in the can a pulled out like 5! She loved them, Thanks Grandpa Shill :)
August 2nd was Billy's B-day! I know I'm a blog bum and didn't even do a birthday shout out for him! But Happy late Birthday sweetie! We love you so much! Avree has turned into a total daddy's girl. As soon as she hears the door open she gets a huge smile on her face and crawls right over to him! I could not get her to take a nap and as soon as billy picked her up and sat down with her she stuck her fingers in her mouth and fell asleep!
Billy's mom made me this diaper bag! I love it! It's big and has lots of big pockets! I think Billy was a little more excited about the pockets then I was, he can never find anything I ask him to get in my other bag. Thanks Ginny it turned out great!
She also made this cute pillow case dress, I have been wanting to try and make one but haven't got around to it. Thanks again! :)
And finally, This is our "big room" filled with cement! Yea! I'm so happy, our house is almost complete, I can start painting and then we can get the wood floors in. It will be so nice. Just in time for winter so I can use the fireplace!! These pictures are of the front and back, I didn't get the middle bc it's being used as storage right now :)

Well there's for a much needed blog update. So far being pregnant is a breeze, not one bit of morning sickness! The baby is growing so fast! I'm 15 weeks and the baby is already to my belly button, I'm pretty sure that didn't happen with Avree until I was 20 weeks! We get to find out what this little one will be on Sept 5th! (Av's b-day)!! We can't wait! Pencil test says boy, so we will see!

11 comments:

Chris, Mom,and Grandma said...

you been busy, i guess i need to take up sewing! you have a great mother inlaw they are good to you guys.. Avree is getting so big and so much fun.. we love her

Katie said...

You are so lucky you don't get sick! Must be nice! Your house plans sound exciting! Hopefully one of these days soon we can add on to ours and do some upgrades. We need a bit more space. Averee is getting so big! Can't wait to hear what you are having!

Ashley said...

I guess we are both SO lucky we don't get sick when were pregnant, I wasn't one bit sick with either pregnancy.Glad your feeling good!What a creative Mother-in-law you have, love the diaper bag and dress! Can't believe how big Avree is, it does go way too fast. Wait until you have your second it seems to go by even faster!

Holly said...

Hey Hannah! I tried to invite you to our blog a while back and I don't think I have a good e-mail address for you. E-mail me @ timshill@cox.net and I will hook you up. We miss you guys, so it is good to see the cute pics of Avree. Such a darling baby!

Alexa Mae said...

busy busy girl!!! im with the pencil test, i think that its a boy! any names picked out yet?? i love the naming part!! where do u guys live??

Cara said...

Oh my gosh next month she will be 1! Crazy! She is so flippin cute!And cute pic of her in her jeep. :) Also way cute diaper bag. Wish I could talk Ginny into making me one. :) And I ditto you on the pockets thing. Justin loves the bags with lots of pockets so he can find stuff too. :) GUYS!

Peterson Fam said...

I love that picture of Avree sleeping on Billy. She looks pretty cozy! You guys know how to have a good time at Costco! Most of us go there to take advantage of the samples, but you guys go to entertain Avree! Might as well test out the toys! I can't believe they already have the Christmas toys out...although I knew it was coming (every August). I think Avree needs that HORSE?!?!?! Your mo-in-law has some mad SKILLZ! She's AMAZING! How fun! Can't wait to hear what you're having...glad you have felt great! :)

Malissa said...

I love to benefit from amazing women who have mad skillz on the sewing machine!! So cute! Avree is getting so big...and just cuter and cuter...if that's even possible!! Don't get yourself hooked on the pencil test...mine was wrong..twice!! But I'll be sending boy vibes your way!!

Ashley said...

Hey Hannah,the museum is in downtown Mesa(Country Club and Main). Avree would just love it! If you ever want to go let me know I have a membership and can get you in for free. If you go on your own, Avree would be free until she's 1, and it would be $5 for you. You should for sure check it out!

Danie Rae Whatcott said...

hahah i know!!! it happened that night!!! xrazy huh!!! lov eyou blog by the way!!

Anonymous said...

Cute pictures of Baby Avree!! I love the one of her asleep on her daddys tummy. It reminds me of one I have of Jill asleep on Grandpa Baker's belly. I am so glad to find your blog...come and visit ours!!