Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Labor Day ect...

For Labor Day we headed to Pyeatt Draw near Payson for a weekend camp out with friends and family. It was allot of fun, the weather was great, it made it hard to come home.


On our way to the camp out we passed by this little guy... How nice of him to be there so I'd be worried about snakes the whole time! We had another visitor the first night, a huge spider was roaming around in our tent! We caught him but that didn't make me sleep any better. Like always I only took pictures one day, so there aren't very many of our camp out, My parents joined us Saturday so if you check out their blog you can see more pictures. Av enjoying the great outdoors. She had a blast! She wanted to be on the ground playing all the time, And when she was with her Grammy she got to! Below: is a picture of the trail we went on on Saturday, I got a little nervous but it was allot of fun. We had 7 vehicles in our group that took the trail plus a ton of others that decided to hit that trail the same day so it took a few + hours to make it threw.
Carsyn watching the jeeps and trucks pass by.
Av slept the whole way home and then after we unpacked everything she crashed again! Camping/driving wears her out!
Our little Buddha baby playing with her daddy and below you can't see them but grandma shill put some little piggy tails on the top of her head, She really doesn't have enough hair for them but if you know my mom that won't stop her!
The other day I gave Av a bottle and she fell asleep drinking it and wouldn't let it go!
Playing in Grandma Shills dishwasher! She thought it was so fun! And finally.. Below Avree eating one on Grandma Shills rolls, She loved it, and was kind enough to share with me, although after putting in my mouth she quickly took it back out and put it in hers. She's still learning, It's the thought that counts right?

6 comments:

Autumn said...

Sounds like alot of fun!
And I have to say, I love that diaper bag! I love those colors! Could I pay Grammie to make me one?!

Malissa said...

Looks like fun camping!! I wanna go soon! Avree is getting so big!! I'll be waiting for your phone call! wink

Alexa Mae said...

how fun!! you guys and the outdoors! you're brave! or we're just lazy. haha that looks like so much fun! av is gettin so big! she does have to get ready for that new sibling tho...

Chris, Mom,and Grandma said...

Glad we came and crashed your camping party, we had a good time, and i am with you on the snake thing I probably wouldn't of slept and especially after the spider I have to say you are one brave WOMEN to do all that you do! Avree is so dang cute, and has such a fun personality always so happy and keeps us entertained...

southolive said...

Oh Hannah, both of your babies are getting so big! We can't wait to find out what # 2 will be. One more day! P.s. The picture of Avree giving you a piece of bread is way to cute! Carsyn sends her kisses, literally she kissed all the pics of "A'EE"

Chris, Mom,and Grandma said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AVREE!!!! WE LOVE YOU