We had a rough start to a much needed vacation, I'm a week late in posting this bc, last weekend was the Baker Family Reunion. I woke up Friday morning at 3:30 am sweating, so I got up went to the bathroom for prob the 3rd time that night, went back to bed and just layed there, I noticed that the air hadn't kicked on for a while which was unusual since it normally kicks on every 2 minutes, So I waited a little bit longer and then woke Billy up and told him I was hot and the air hadn't kicked on for a long time. So my sweet husband got out of bed and went out side to see if maybe the breaker just went off, it had blown a fuse, I was standing in the kitchen and all the lights started flickering and I heard Billy saying some words.... So I went outside only to smell something burning, He put a different fuse in and put it back in the breaker and it caught fire!! So he called his dad and his dad came out, Thanks! and confirmed that the a/c compressor had locked up! So we decided since it was like 5am and it was only going to get warmer inside that we should just start packing up to leave.
We got to Vernon took a much needed nap , relaxed and then went to the reunion to set things up, it was so nice outside! We had a great time. I was really bad about getting my camera out to take pictures, I realized while we were packing up to leave that I had only taken one picture so I had Billy get the camera out and of course Avree was sleeping so we just took a few pictures, I'm so bummed bc we had fun and I didn't get any of anything we did. Here are the few we did take.

This is on the way up, Avree's new trick! Every time we say "hello" she puts her phone to her ear!
Our first night at camp, Avree LOVES camping. Although she does not love sleeping in the same room as us, She woke up a few times that night, the next night she slept better.
We managed to get a smile out of Av right before she fell asleep.
Me in all my morning/camping glory....
I made Billy pose for a picture so I'd have at least one for memories.
We drove back Sunday and stayed at Billy's parents house. Thanks mom and dad Baker for letting us crash in the apartment for the week! And for the yummy dinners :) So we are back in our home and LOVING the new a/c unit! We set it to 78 and it actually gets to 78! I never knew what we were missing out on! It's so much cooler in our house then it ever has been. But what do you expect from the original unit to the house... We are just lucky it had lasted as long as it did!
9 comments:
Looks like you guys had fun, and I am glad you can be back at home, especially enjoying the cool air! it will be so nice when you get the other room done also so the air can blow in there... Happy Days for you..
Looks like a fun trip! Avree looks so cute in the pics, seems like a such a happy girl! Hope you are enjoying the nice new a/c unit. I don't know about you, but when I was pregnant I was HOT constantly, even if the a/c was at 60:)
It was nice having you guys as tent neighbors. Thanks for the help setting up our tent.
I can't believe how big Avree is getting! She is such a doll!! Too bad about your air!! Luckily you were able to get it replaced quickly, and be outta town while it happened!
once again, the cutest pictures!! you guys are always doing fun outdoorsy things...i guess im just too lazy for it. haha so are we thinking pink or blue for the new baby???
Glad I can laugh about your a/c story since it didn't happen to me! A/C is a beautiful thing...I hope ours lives a very long prosperous life! I love family reunions! Looks like fun! We had fun with Avree the other night. Nora and her enjoyed checking each other out. You guys are always off doing fun things and camping.
I can't believe how big your little girl is! You guys look like you're having a blast raising her!
Wow I can't believe you are pregnant too. How fun!! Ya are next babies will be really close. I still need to meet cute little Avree. I think her and Parker could really hit things off.
Oh my gosh!!!!! Look how big Avree's gotten!! She's so adorable!!! And your prego again!!! I love it!! remember when we saw eachother at the nail place and you said you were waiting to get pregnant again because you wanted to lose weight first??!!! You look so cute no need to worry girl!!!
Post a Comment