These are just some pictures from the month of Feb. I really don't want to explain them all because I don't have time but I will.
The big girl!
Here are some pictures we took whilst at sunflower mine last Sunday for our Anniversary


Reed and I hung out inside the truck. It was gorgeous out but a bit to chilly for the little man
Catch of the day





I tried uploading this picture before because it's so cute but it turns on me every time so just tilt your head to the right



I know I just had a boy, but I can't help but make things for little girlsagain tilt your head to the right


I couldn't pull it off but I think it will look pretty cute on Hallie

Feb 24th I turned 24! My golden birthday, I had been waiting for this day since birth.. kidding. I got some great gifts and hung out with great people. Thanks everybody!

Feb 24th I turned 24! My golden birthday, I had been waiting for this day since birth.. kidding. I got some great gifts and hung out with great people. Thanks everybody!Also yesterday we blessed Reed, when I say we I mean Billy and he gave him a wonderful blessing! We had lots of people come, thanks everybody for your support it meant a lot to us! (pictures to come, o wait I'm a loser and didn't take any)









8 comments:
Fun to see all your pictures! and Avree is such a big girl now can't wait to buy some cute fun panties for her! I am so glad you have so many talents those hats are so cute and you have such a natural knack at anything you do! plus having your hands full with your little ones, you are a great Mom who loves and nurishes her little ones! I took a few pictures with my camera that i will give ya, Billy did a amazing job so sweet, and thanks for having us over afterwards the food was yummy!
I love that catch of the day pic it is way too cute! And all your head bands are adorable! I wish my girls would keep them on their heads!
yep its time for an etsy shop hannah... im serious! since you are a stay at home mom you can take care of your babes and make some $ doing it.... i will do all your photos and your logo etc for some free stuff:) well and forget learning how i'll just buy from you! ha!
Dang. That just sums it up for me.
Love the headbands!
& the "catch of the day" pic is too cute:)
I want one of those headbands. I'm not kidding. I don't want to make one, I want to buy one. Please send one to me and I will pay you for it plus shipping!!
ps - we are getting ready to start potty training - any tips?
You are so talented! Love the cute headband. Can't wait to meet Reed, it took me a second to figure out who Reed was, no worries, I've got it now.
Yay for underwear!
Darling headbands!!!
Post a Comment