Thursday, March 25, 2010

Headbands!!

Since my last post I've had many request for these crochet headbands. So drum roll please... I've decided to sell them to the public!
Now, that being said I do have 3 small children so be patient with me while I try to get them made as fast as I can. I am going to be posting these (maybe with more professional photos (camie :) ) on a separate blog once I create it since my blog is private so that anyone can view them. Here are some I have made so far, Avree does not love modeling these for me so please ignore the horrible blurry pictures and the mess in the background :)
This one is kid size. Available in many different colors
Adult size but I can also make any of these kids size and in different colors, it's hard to tell in the picture but this one has 3 different sized flowers clustered together.




Adult size $12 or two for $20
Kid size $8 or two for $12
Let me know what you think and hopefully I can get that other blog up and running here shortly with better pictures and more headbands!


4 comments:

Ginny Baker said...

Heck with the bands, how much is my Bo Dabbles? They are lovely but can you see grammy in one, didn't think so. Dang love my babies.

Chris, Mom,and Grandma said...

Avree is a great model, very cute and you have already been real busy with orders that you have already got! so cute!

Jen said...

oh these really are cute!
Can't wait to see more:)

Alicia Baker said...

Cute! You're so talented!!