I haven't posted in awhile so I thought I'd give a quick update on the Baker fam. We had a great Thanksgiving, I didn't take any pictures (surprise, surprise) we ate lots and lots, I was nervous for my doctors appointment yesterday because of all I ate but I'm happy to say I only gained 1 pound! Woo Hoo! Speaking of my appointment, my doctor said I had quite the growth spurt and was measuring way beyond what I should be, and if it continued at my next appointment she was going to order an ultra sound to see how big our little boy is getting. My guess is that I'm measuring so big because this is my third pregnancy in ehem... 2 years and a couple months. Moving on. On Tuesday little Niki got tubes put in her ears, I was really nervous, it went perfectly and she was in and out in like 10 minutes! Yay for no more antibiotics! Poor girl has had like 6 ear infections. She is healthy and happy as ever now! Her top two teeth just broke thru and she has an amazing gap. Her new nickname... Sponge Bob. She is getting around to fast and is starting to walk around the house, I've been praying that she would start walking soon so come February I won't have to carry two babies around, prayers answered! "To faster" is the title of this post 1: because our girls are growing up way to fast! 2: because that is what I hear from little miss Avree every time we are driving somewhere. She either tells me "to faster mom" or "faster mom faster". She keeps me laughing all day, I have no idea where she comes up with some of the things she says, Billy and I always look and each other and laugh. She has been doing pretty good on the potty. Only poops so far, and that is A okay with me. Now that she is doing her business on the potty she gets a sucker, when Billy and I use the bathroom she tells us "good job, get a sucker" And when Nixyn goes in her diaper she says "naughty niki go nineee (nighty)No poopin in your pants" I have no idea where she gets that from, I never tell her to go to bed when she is in trouble.That is our update, I can't believe Christmas in coming so fast! I can't wait.
Only 2 more months till our little missionary (as grammy says) gets here!! YAY








5 comments:
You are incredible! 3 kids in a little over two years. Nolan's almost two and I'm still a little nervous at the thought of another child.
Boys are so much fun! You'll love it.
Oh man, my missionary. Can't wait. For the other two, I swear they more like me day by day. Feel the Love.
i just can't believe he is coming in 2 months! i think i could hire av to come babysit and she would be able to! she is such an adult it is hilarious!
She learns everything from her mother and father!!! they are getting so big, you will be ready for # 4 in know time...ha I have to agree with Camie! Av will have to start taking care of you...
Boys are my favorite! Course, I still think that I need a baby girl sometime, hopefully not soon! ;) See you Sunday?!
Post a Comment