Sunday, November 8, 2009

Pretty In Pink! (and green)









Camie took some super cute pictures of the girls the other day, I've been waiting to put them on here because I'm giving some to Grammy for her birthday but I couldn't wait any longer! I love them! So HAPPY BIRTHDAY GINNY!!!! We LOVE you! Sorry you saw them on here before you saw them in your hand! Unless you don't see these until tomorrow, because hopefully you will have them by then :)

Thanks Camie!

Everybody go to her website (on my side bar) and set up an appointment to have her take amazing pictures of you to!

7 comments:

Cara said...

OH my gosh these are so darn cute. I would love to get some fun pics like this taken of my boys. Maybe I can talk Justin into it. :) Your sister in law does a great job!

Chris, Mom,and Grandma said...

presious!!! darling so cute!

Jen said...

So adorable!

Tiffany Haynes said...

Such cute pictures. Your girls are adorable!

Levi, Disney Fanatic said...

You have such pretty girls- I love it!!

Alicia Baker said...

Oh my goodness!! Such sweet girls!

Ashley said...

Your girls are soooo cute! What great pictures. I LOVE Avree's boots...Too cute!