Thursday, April 2, 2009

Bubbles by Lantern Light

Last week our power went out for 2 hours! Avree got to take a bubble by latern light and I got some pretty awesome pictures of her!

This is the face she pulled after saying there were no bubbles


This is one of the pictures i snapped while it was dark! Nice crack Av :) Apparently she found a peto (pretzel) while the lights were off.



These were this morning. Good morning beautiful! Her hair is a tad bit crazy every morning.

12 comments:

The Blakes said...

She cracks me up! Her face in the fist picture is so funny, it's like she's onto you. The butt-crack picture is classic.

Ashley said...

Such cute pictures! She is so adorable, and I just love her hair!

The Bozemans said...

Hahahahaha. Hannah, you have quite a talented daughter. She's so cute! That picture at the top will become a classic, I guarantee you!

aimee said...

your family is so cute! and i am not sure how to do the header, my sister did it for me! i will ask her and let you know

~aileen~jaron~ said...

so your daughter is such a character. How fun. And a doll to mention.
Your SPRING time sign could NOT be any cuter. You have raised the bar. now i really dont know what to do for my pass it forwards.... but THANK YOU! i LOVE, LOVE it. And you are a super wonderful crafter. Give yourself more credit. you even sew. I havent sewn in YEARS... thanks again.

Malissa said...

Too cute!! Bath by candle light...lantern, it's all the same!!

Chris, Mom,and Grandma said...

So cute and so glad the Latern came in handy! she loves getting her pictures done..love em both

Anonymous said...

She is so beautiful! And you can tell that she has a HUGE personality just by the faces she pulls! So lucky to have natural curl in her hair, I had to curl Jill's all the time!!

Camille said...

Sweet little girl! I hope my kids come out curly-haired (they will if they get their dad's genes, but my own hair is STICK straight...).

Alexa Mae said...

hahaha she is so cute!!! love the pretzel picture. her hair is so darling!!

Morgan Lauren & Emery said...

hey hannah! i think the site was called shabbyprincess.blogspot.com but its not the right one anymore...BUT i still have and use my template and i can email it to you if you would like and you can just change the links? just let me know!

Shanan and Danica said...

she is so adorable...that hair is crazy. Danica has stick straight hair like me so I can't even imagine having all that curl. :)