Monday, March 30, 2009

My Babes

The girls had their check ups. They are healthy and gorgeous! Both of them had to get shots! I hate that, it's so sad. I told Billy next time he has to take them for shots so they don't end up hating me. Here are the stats
Nixyn Baker
age: 2 months
height: 23 inches (25 percentile)
weight: 10 # 14 oz (50 percentile)
head circumference: 15 inches
Nix is growing so fast! She is such a good baby. She sleeps in between 4-6 every morning. She is smiling and talking to us so much! Her eyes are still changing so it's hard to say what color they are going to be, if you look at them in the light they are blue/gray with brown streaks going thru them so my guess is they will be brown just like Av's and daddy's!

Avree Baker
age: 18 months (almost 19 now)
height: 32 inches (75 percentile)
weight: 28# 9 oz (90 percentile) (She's short and chubby for her age ;)
head circumference: 19 inches
Avree is talking so much now! She is so fun to play with. She loves being outside and chasing dad around the house. Some of her words are: ouside (outside) dad at werk, Niki, a bite, awedgi (i want a drink), wan some, ninee (nighty), bubble, I pee, I po, amoree ( want more), blanky, all gone, all done, sock, shoe, tank u (thank you) pease (please), Howee (aunt Hallie), Zacky (uncle Zac) Osky(uncle Oscar), Wuwee(uncle Willie), Caamie(Aunt Camie) , Weezi (aunt louise), Beani (uncle Blaine), Leeshy (Aunt Alicia), Pa pa, manni (grammy), paisy (cousin paisley) Okay I could go on forever, It's so fun to hear her talk and talk and talk! She is a little chatter box and is becoming very independent. She loves to brush her own teeth while I do her hair in the morning. Her new love is her little baby doll, she brings me nixyns diapers to put on it and then she tries to dress the doll in Nixyns clothes.
We love our sweet little girls! They have been such a blessing in our lives! They definitely keep us entertained!

7 comments:

The Bozemans said...

I'm glad your little girls are healthy! All of Avree's words sound so cute! I also love the collages you did of each girl. We love you guys!

Chris, Mom,and Grandma said...

She so smart, those are some cute collages, well just might have to have Av help you push Nixyn around the block and not ride along with!!! You've done a good job!!!!

The Hoffmans said...

I love the different pictures of each of the girls! That is so cool. How did you make that? Did it take a lot of time? I cannot beleive that your girls are already thsoe ages, it feels as though Avree was just born!

Malissa said...

So cute too!! I'm glad they are healthy and strong!! And I'm sorry you had to take them to get shots!! That is the worst!

L and L Rogers said...

Nixyn's gonna be ginormous by the time I get to see her. Yay I love that Ave knows my name!

Sorry we couldn't stop by. by the time we got to grandma and grandpa's it was getting late. But hopefully we can set up your wireless this weekend!

Alexa Mae said...

they are so cute!! i loved reading all the words av says. shes a little dollface! and nixyn is already two months!!? time goes by too fast!

Alexa Mae said...

so glad you wanna play...how bout the letter "L". have fun!