I decided to try something new... I was so tired of my long hair. It's hot, I never do it, Avree pulls on it every chance she gets, the ends were so dead so I went over to Camie and Will's house, After months of talking myself out of it, I told Camie to chop it off. She kept asking me if I was sure I wanted to, I wasn't but I said yes!
BEFORE:

AFTER:

I LOVE IT! Thanks Cam it looks great! I'm not going to lie, I was a little sad all my hair was gone, but I'm over it. It's so easy to do and feels so healthy!
13 comments:
OH MY GOSH! I love it! I was really scared when I first chopped all my hair off. But having it shorter seems to make it way easier to do . Oh and by the way.... I have that same shirt that you are wearing in your after picture. :)
Oh and bout your comment you left, Nope Ryken doesn't fall asleep in my arms really anymore. He just fights it even more now that he can get around on his own. So we are some how getting thru the days on his one nap. :)
Love it, Love it, it just looks softer and you look like a really young mom, well cause you are, but it just does something to you, can't discribe it maybe somebody else has the words for me!!! looking good!!! watch out Billy!
oh and yea! you have a actual shirt on!!! maybe thats it...and not a tee shirt!!ha
Thanks... Ha I just put that shirt on for the picture so don't get to happy.. Just kidding But when your home all day long, who feels like getting ready? O wait... you! HA
so cute Hannah...if I don't say so myself! i'm just glad you decided to do SOMETHING! i loved your long hair and it was beautiful but if you never feel like styling it then what's the point?! color is the next step! maybe something fun but not obvious enough that billy thinks you have highlights!
Hi Hannah, it's Ashley from Red Mountain. So glad I came across your blog. Avree is adorable! I love your hair! You look great!
Looks so cute!! Your long hair was so pretty...but probably not that fun to get it ripped out every 2 seconds, and then throw in a pony!! Looks so cute!! Good job Camie!! Your eyes are so gorgeous and blue!!
OH MY CUTENESS! This is why you have long hair...to cut it off eventually and look so fresh and gorgeous! It looks WAY cute! I'm jealous! I love the bangs! Avree's got a HOT mama...can I say that?!?! Pretend that Billy said it!
Thanks for sharing, I'm with you on the getting ready. And it doesn't improve the more kids you have. I get ready if I go out (usually), but I very seldom go out, so in my pjs I sit day after day. And boy is it comfy! YOu better think of some excuses to go out with your cute look!
Your hair looks really good. I love it! You look good all around, by the way! I know what you mean about the hottness and pulling that go along with having long hair. I'm tempted almost everyday to chop mine too.
so cute! I love it! Just in time for summer too!
Smokin hot, Hannah Banana!
Love it.
I love the new hair Hannah, you look so pretty. Avree is getting so big. I hear Congrats are in order. Come by some day and say Hello!!!
Post a Comment