Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Lots & Lots......

Of pictures! We had plans to go camping for memorial day weekend but bc of the rain we got.. in may.. we had to cancel and instead drove up to Vernon where Billy's parents have a house, We left Saturday morning and drove through Payson and it was beautiful! Lots of snow! Its was foggy and rainy and snowy and cold!




Avree was so good for the 3 hour drive! She slept for most of it.

She was also so happy to be out of the jeep! I laid her on the floor while we unpacked all our things and she was scootin all around.

Later that day we went to Black River to have lunch, it wasn't raining there and it was so nice.

Avree had her first taste of grass and pine needles, I got them out of her mouth before she could swallow them but she kept going back for more!

Then when we got back Avree and Carsyn took a bubble bath and had a blast! Avree loves bath time! If you look close you can see a scratch right below Avree's eye...
This is who gave it to her...


Then Sunday we went to the waterfall, it wasn't running but it was still real nice there

Grandpa's favorite thing to do! It scares me so bad!

But Avree LOVES it!

We found some water in the creek and it felt like bath tub water so we sat Avree down on a rock and she played in it forever! We couldn't get her to look up at the camera she was to busy poking everything.

Except for here, she was excited bc she picked up a leaf!

This is on the way home, she was happy just for this picture.


When we got home we unpacked all our things and decided to go swimming, but the water was freezing! We already got Av in her swim suit so we just filled the tub with water and let her play in that for a little bit.

And then she crashed! I love how she falls asleep, I thought this was so cute, she looked like a little ballerina!

Billy has scout camp this week with the deacons so he didn't go to work today (Tuesday) and he leaves tomorrow for camp, We did some things around the house and then went to Wal Mart to get Avree a little pool (I'll post pic of that later, she hasn't played in it yet bc she is taking a nap) and we also got her this swing! She loves it! she was laughing the whole time and then she fell asleep while I was swinging her, Billy was getting ready to mow the lawn, So I took a pic and got her out and laid her down in her crib. That was the last few days we had and it was so much fun!

8 comments:

Chris, Mom,and Grandma said...

Sounds like you guys had fun, i was so happy to see her in her carseat.. I love the swing i need to go get one, and it looks like she loves the swing too.. the snow looked so pretty, glad you weren't in it, and glad your home safe...

Malissa said...

Looks like fun!! She is so cute!! Um, BTW...her carseat is in backwards...not safe!!

Anonymous said...

Wow! Avree is the cutes, happiest baby ever! You must be doing something right... you should write a book or something.

We went up to Lakeside last weekend and also got hit by the snow! I'm glad you had so much fun!

Mike and Alecia said...

Hannah!! Wow it really has been since graduation since I've seen you. Your family is absolutely adorable. I think your little girl is the same age as my baby. How fun!! Lets keep in touch!

Alexa Mae said...

that looks like tons of fun! i cannot believe the snow...crazy!! you guys are so outdoorsy...i love it. Avree is getting cuter and cuter, she is beautiful!! and i am in love with your hair...it looks amazing on you!!

Ashley said...

Looks like you had a super fun weekend! Ella didn't have nearly as much hair as Carson has. Go figure the boy gets all the hair! He is almost ready for a haircut, and he is only 4 1/2 months! Avree is so dang cute! Love the bow!

Mike and Alecia said...

Ya I am totally up for a play date. I would love that and Parker and Avree are only a month apart so they are perfect for each other.

Porter and Karla said...

hannah, i'm so glad you commented on my blog!!! its so good finding friends from high school on here and seeing their families. your little one is so cute, you guys look very happy:)