Monday, October 31, 2011

Avree B-Day, October Happenings

Wow, the last few months have flown by! I can't believe in just a few short weeks we will be a family of 6! AAHHH! We are so excited! The girls have been loving school! (and I love the break :) They went to Mother Natures Farm for a field trip and had a blast decorating pumpkins and feeding animals.








Here are a few pictures from our ward trunk or treat! The kids loved it! (ok the girls loved it, Reed was just a little grouchy) I was the "moon" well, my belly was. Tonight they will dress up again and I'll post pictures in a few months! :)



Yes, we are one day away from November and I'm just getting around to posting pictures from Avree's 4th B-Day party! I've got excuses....
She LOVES Minnie Mouse so of course requested a Minnie cake. Don't laugh, I tried my best.
She had lots of fun swimming and eating pizza and cup cakes and ice cream! Thanks to everyone that came and celebrated her special day! She sure has great friends and family! I can't believe I have a 4 yr old!!








1 comment:

Megan and Jordan said...

I like your Minnie cake and cupcakes! Good job! Your kids are too cute!