Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Yay!

Another one of these....

In HERE! 
Only 19 weeks and I'm feeling huge and ready! Can't wait for our little guy to get here in November!!

6 comments:

Kaitie and Blaine said...

I am so excited for you guys! :-) I totally thought it was a girl. Oh man, you're feeling huge?! Jk. Can't wait for our babies to be here!

The Grandy's said...

Holy crap! I didn't even know you were pregnant! Congrats! If you're gonna have more kids, I say get it over with and be a hot grandma!

Ginny Baker said...

So excited

Cara said...

Ok, that is so exciting! 2 of each! LUCKY! He is sure to be a cutie!

The Grandy's said...

Yes. We should get together. Maybe we could go to Chick Fil A with the kids and let them terrorize the neighborhood. That's awesome you have letters! I'm super excited! Do you have stuff up on your walls yet? If not, I can help you with that in exchange?

Let me know!

The Holyoaks said...

Congrats!!!