Tuesday, February 15, 2011

And I'm back....

Miss me? I know someone did :) We finally got our new computer! Yay, except all of our pictures ect are on our old computer still, thanks goodness we didn't lose them all again!
The kids had a blast at their party and want to say thanks to all who came!! They sure are loved! Here are some pictures! Enjoy!

I made three five different kinds of cupcakes, two didn't turn out and even then these ones weren't the greatest. It just wasn't my day for baking I guess... luckily we had homemade ice cream, brownies and lots of candy to make up for it!
 My brother Zac and his cute girlfriend made their cakes!! The kids loved them so much they didn't want to dig into them :) Thanks again guys they really did turn out perfect!







Reed and his future girlfriend Harlee :)


Opening presents!

Thanks again everyone that came!

There one post down!

4 comments:

Ginny Baker said...

I remember that day. It was fun. Love my babies. Thanks for taking my hurassing.

Lauren said...

haha Tristan wore the same shirt!!

Hannah + 4 said...

Ha ha! Did you get it for $1 like I did!!

Chris, Mom,and Grandma said...

Fun day, lots of goodies and pretty cupcakes! the kids had fun