Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Update!

I haven't posted for awhile! We have been super busy moving and dealing with sick kiddos! We have been in our house for almost 2 weeks and we love it!! The girls are slowly getting used to it, Avree still asks when we are going home... maybe once everything is out of boxes and walls are painted and things hung on the wall it will feel more like home to them. We love the neighborhood and enjoy our daily walks to check the mail, a 5 minute walk that usually takes 30. Nixyn has had croup since Friday and has not been fun but is slowly getting better. Avree, Reed and I have had colds and Avree is starting a cough but will hopefully not get croupy. Reed has an appointment with a neurologist on Thursday and we hope to find out whats going on. Last month he got a cold and a few days later became very lethargic, would throw up, lose all the color in his face and then fall asleep. It only lasted a day. It was so scary! I look with to Cardons Children Hospital they ran a million test and could not find a thing wrong. When I took him for a follow up his doctor told me to schedule with a neurologist. He started showing symptoms of it again yesterday, I'm wondering if that and having a cold are related. Hopefully they can tell us something. I'll keep everyone updated once I find something out. I'll post pictures of the house soon but here are some of the worlds cutest kids for now!







5 comments:

Chris, Mom,and Grandma said...

and yes they are the cutest kids, so funny and they love there new house!

Malissa Cordova said...

Can't wait to see your house! That is so exciting! Sorry everyone is sick...no fun at all! I hope everyone feels better fast! And I hope they figure out whats wrong with Reed! They are WAY too cute to not be feeling good!

Jen said...

That's so much going on over there. Moving & way sick kids. I'm so sorry! I hope Reed does ok and gets better asap.

Can't wait to see pics of the house when it's all put together :)

Alicia Baker said...

Gah!! Nixyn already looks like she has grown a ton since I left! Make them stop!! I hope you're all feeling better and that the doctors are able to figure out what's going on with Mr. Reed.

Ginny Baker said...

Oh those are my loves. How come they are all as happy as me? Just love the house.