Thursday, April 29, 2010
15 months!
Nixyn had her 15 month check up on Monday, she is growing so fast! She has a huge personality and can say lots of words like mama, dada, papa, ma (grandma) thank you, NO, stop, whats that, ashes ashes down, eieio, and more! We Love You Niki!!
here are her stats:
Weight: 23 lbs- 75%
Height- 32 in- 90%
Head- 18in- 75%
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








5 comments:
What a turn around the girls are smiling in the pictures. Makes me what to love em up. Nixs. she is a smart one.
I guess I haven't seen Nixyn in a while...she is soooo cute!!! and so big already!
Love all the new photo's!
Too cute, love her smile she is such a good little girl and always so happy, love them all!
I can't believe everything she can say!! Crew says "Ma"...and I can't event hink of anything else!! lol I mean I know boys are slower and what not...but really!! lol She is so cute!
Post a Comment