OH my gosh how adorable and cute are those little girls. And the pictures are so good too! Your sister in law does a good job! I love all of the outfits you have them in too! Such hip and stylish girls!
ahhhh those are THEE Cutest pics ever!!!!! i want one of those monogram shirts for madd. so dang cute. your girls are so freakin cute, i love the pics.
YAY! Your outfits look great and so do my shirts (if I do say so myself). I will definitely be going to Camie if I ever need a photo shoot!.. after all, I bought a temple bag from her mom a few months ago...
What GORGEOUS little girls! Camie does an excellent job. When we have children, we are definitely going to take a trip down to Arizona and get their pictures taken! I love the one of them sitting in the basket when Avree has her and on her head, haha. Such character!
11 comments:
So CUTE>>>>>>>> every one of them.. I need the one with Av and Nixyn, hope you bought allot of frames..
OH my gosh how adorable and cute are those little girls. And the pictures are so good too! Your sister in law does a good job! I love all of the outfits you have them in too! Such hip and stylish girls!
Hannah, your girls are ADORABLE!!! I can't believe how big Nixyn is. She looks so much like her big sister.
Avree's outfit is just to cute. I love the shoes!
ahhhh those are THEE Cutest pics ever!!!!! i want one of those monogram shirts for madd. so dang cute. your girls are so freakin cute, i love the pics.
YAY! Your outfits look great and so do my shirts (if I do say so myself). I will definitely be going to Camie if I ever need a photo shoot!.. after all, I bought a temple bag from her mom a few months ago...
First of all...those are 2 of the cutest girls ever :)
Also...you will definitely have to teach me how to make such adorable outfits sometime!!! You are amazing!
ahh!! these are so freakin cute!! :-]
What GORGEOUS little girls! Camie does an excellent job. When we have children, we are definitely going to take a trip down to Arizona and get their pictures taken! I love the one of them sitting in the basket when Avree has her and on her head, haha. Such character!
So beautiful!! How lucky you are!! That is so neat that you are sewing like crazy, sewing is the BEST!!
thanks for sharing. just love them.
Post a Comment