We had a great Easter weekend! We went camping with family and friends got rained on came back earlier than we thought we would Saturday left all our things there then went back Sunday for and Easter egg hunt and pack up all our things. We had a really good time. I love camping and the girls love it to. Av played in the little creek the whole time and Nixyn slept a lot! Here are lots and lots of pictures not in order!
Wednesday, April 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




























10 comments:
Looks like fun! Your girls can make the cutest faces! Even when they're not making a face, their faces are still cute! =) Have I ever mentioned that I really like the music on your blog?
Babies!!! And I get to hug and kiss them all weekend!
-Louise
Your girls are so dang cute!How fun to go camping for Easter!
Nixyn has the biggest grin ever! looks like it was fun despite the rain, thanks for letting HAllie go she had a good time...cute pictures of everyone.
Hann, those pictures are priceless. they are sooooo cute! looks like a great weekend. i love easter.
That makes me want to go camping. I'm so excited it's warming up here, so we finally can! Thanks for inspiring me.
so fun! good thing you had hallie to help!
Your babies are getting so big! I love the pics of Nixyn laughing. Babies' laughter is the best!! Camping for Easter is so fun!
Growing up, I really hated camping and I haven't given it another try as an adult. Seeing your pictures makes it look really fun and makes me want to go. I think I might enjoy getting away from it all at this point in my life... Anyway, you got me reconsidering this whole camping gig.
Post a Comment