We had a great weekend, got lots done and enjoyed
each others company. We got our couches and I love them! And Av broke them in for us.... She came down with the flu bright and early Monday morning I did all I could to keep her off and away from the couch but while I was on the phone and feeding
Nixyn she walked over to me and let it go all over my legs the floor the rug and our couch! No worries with the help of Billy's parents carpet cleaner and advice from my mom and google it came right out. We all had a little something all week except
Nixyn (knock on wood) Thursday at about one in the morning I woke up with chills fever and super super achy all over I just assumed I got the flu until I went to feed
Nixyn and O what pain! Called my doctor and she informed me that I had a good
ol breast infection..
yay for me. She put me on an antibiotic so hopefully it will work fast. Av is doing a lot better today, I can't even tell you how many loads of laundry I have done these last 4 days. I'm so happy she is back to herself minus a yucky cough.
Billy's sister is getting married tomorrow so
Wednesday she came over so I could practice how we will be doing her hair and makeup, yesterday she called and said that her and her fiance got the flu! I guess I shouldn't have let them hold Av... SORRY guys! I hope your feeling better for your big day! We got
a lot done on our big room I'm so excited its finally coming along. I'll post pictures as soon as we finish! Mean while here are some pictures of our cute girls!
Av doin what she does best, eat and talk on the phone : ) (she gets it from me)



I'm boring I guess.. :)

I was baking cookies the other day and put this apron on Av so she could help and she wore it almost all day! She loves to help me out. Most the time she just creates a bigger mess but thats okay :)

I was thinking about trying to start potty training her! (am I crazy) She knows when she goes in her diaper so I thought why not try it out... Any tips???
6 comments:
Sorry you guys had such a yucky week with everything, I wish i could of done more for you... your a great mom with allot of patients! darling pictures of the girls and you got a great husband who's always there to help you in a time of need....hang in there...
hope you all are feeling well soon...Danica has been sick lately and it has not been fun at all.
Glad you guys are feeling better! My only tip...be ready for a journey and lots of pee everywhere!
I let my kids sit on the potty in the front room while they watched their morning video. . . and they liked that it was a funner way to go potty. Making the potty a fun thing was the best thing for me. Other than that--I waited til the kids were a little older and they had NO accidents. I think I'll do the same thing for Jake, but it does still work well earlier too.
Good luck.
that sucks so bad when they have the pukes. especially when they dont know where to go. luckily bronson makes it to the toilet or bowl everytime. hopefully all is well now and you are feeling better. your girls are so cute and you look amazing!! i would totally potty train her. yay for av!
Your girls are soooo cute! I love Avree's little chef hat, and apron.Too cute! Hope you are all finally feeling better!:
Post a Comment