
Mmmm eggs! She loves theses things! they are precooked scrabbled egg patties they come frozen so you just pop it in the microwave and your good to go! It's her favorite breakfast.

My great grandma Shill is in the hospital right now not doing so good so me Av and Nixyn went to visit her a couple times last week. It was her first time seeing Nixy and she just got this big smile on her face, it was so sweet. She would also open her eyes anytime she heard Avree talk and she would slowly lift her hand and wave to her.
Here is Nixyn with her great great grandma
Her great grandpa Shill showing her to Grandma.

Her great grandpa Shill showing her to Grandma.
I'm a ding bat and didn't get any pictures of her with Avree there so here is one with her when Av was 6 months

Billy's sister got married! Congrats guys! I'm a ding bat two times and didn't take any pictures outside the temple or at the reception. So here are some I took after I did her hair




Billy's sister got married! Congrats guys! I'm a ding bat two times and didn't take any pictures outside the temple or at the reception. So here are some I took after I did her hair











11 comments:
That is the cutest little dress, you are so crafty! My kids love eggs too, I am going to have to get some of those patties. How convienent! Where do you get them?
That dress is adorable! Isn't sewing fun??? I am excited for the day when I can sew dresses for my little girls. My mom sewed ALL my dresses when I was little. Louise's hair was GORGEOUS! Love the flower. Congratulations, Louise!
i like the picture of avree with the eggs. haha. so cute :-] i need to learn to sew so i can make cute stuff like the rest of you girls.
That dress is so adorable. If i ever have a girl then I will be coming to you for some sewing tips so i can make one for her too. : ) And your little girls are so cute. Maybe one of these days I will get over there and I can bring Ryken and him and Avree can play a little. :)
Louise's hair was beautiful, I was wondering who did it!! That is a cute little dress. Keep on sewing Hannah!
Awh I miss Nixy and Av! And you and Billy, of course! I'm sad I prolly won't see you guys for a couple weeks...
-Louise
You are one talented girl, I'm so glad you enjoy doing your craftie things you amaze me, I'm also gald that you got some pictures with Grandma Shill (priceless)you will need to put them in her scrape book.. louise hair looked great, love the blessing dress and Av's little dresses are darling you are going to have to make matching ones for nixyn.. love u
Love the dress you made, it's adorable. And hat a cute idea to have her blessing dress made out of your moms dress. Oh and the book you can get anywhere I guess. I actually got it from my sister in law. But ya definitely read it. It has some great ideas that are very helpful.
yummm eggs! the dress was sooo cute can't wait till i have a little girl!
Those pictures are so cute of your kids with Grandma. Too bad I didn't see you guys at ths hopsital. The hospice center is really nice. You should go, it is so much better to see her there than in the ICU. She's the greatest:) By the way, you are talented, I wish I could sew.
I LOVE the dress, you are patient to use a pattern, I always just wing it! my email is etcandland@yahoo.com
Post a Comment