Saturday, February 14, 2009

Nixyn's Newborn Pics

My sister in law Camie took Nixyns newborn pictures and I love them all! She did such a great job. Here are some of my fav's. Thanks Camie!









11 comments:

Amanda and Brent said...

Those have got to be some of the absolute cutest baby pictures ever!!!!

3in3mom said...

those are simply darling! She's a sweet baby.

Autumn said...

Those are seriousy some of the cutest newbor pitures I have ever seen! Well done, Camie!

Shanan and Danica said...

ahh those are so cute. She is beautiful baby!

Jen said...

Seriously, so precious!!! She is so beautiful.

p.s. I'm a cousin to Billy (my maiden name is Nicoll) I don't think we have ever officially met. But we will some day, i'm sure:)
KIT

Malissa said...

Those are so sweet! Camie you did awesome...can you take Crew's!! I've lost all my creativity and drive!! Great job!!

Therena Taylor & Family said...

How precious!!!

mom/sandy said...

Cami did a great job w/a darling model!!

Kelsie said...

oh those are so sweet! she is adorable! congats! i love love love the name nixyn so cute!

Anonymous said...

Oh, Hannah! Those are so beautiful! I thinks it's cute that you have little nicknames for her. We always ended up doing that with our kids! The tutu and the little feet....priceless!

Alexa Mae said...

she is just so gorgeous!! its going to be fun to watch her grow! what a precious baby girl!