Wednesday, September 24, 2008

We are having another GIRL!!! Yup thats right.. we were fooled by the pencil test into thinking the whole time it was going to be a boy!! But that also said we are going to have 6 kids so I think Billy is a little relieved it is wrong even though I wouldn't mind. We are so excited! I think Avree knew all along, I swear for the past 2 weeks she would say "its a girl" and Billy would say no she is saying it's a guy!! But she was right!! We can't wait for another sweet baby girl!!

12 comments:

Alexa Mae said...

WOO HOO!!! congratulations girl!! that will be the cutest thing. they will be the best of friends!! thats so exciting! i cant wait to see her. do you have names picked out yet??

Katie said...

How exciting! Congrats! Sisters are so fun!

Chris, Mom,and Grandma said...

Such exciting news, can't wait for the new little one, Avree will be the best big sister ever! and then again you might have your hands full... this will be fun for all.

Malissa said...

Congratulations!! That'll be fun for them when they are older to have a sister so close in age!! Maybe not so fun for you when they're little though! That is so exciting!!

The Holyoaks said...

Sisters are the greatest. They will be best buddies. When Penny is fussy, Macy is the only one who can calm her down. She just gets all up in her face and talks to her. It's so sweet!

Kim said...

Congrats!! Girls are fun!

Ashley said...

Congrats! Girls are sooo fun! How fun for Avree to have a sister so close in age!

Cara said...

OH how fun for Avree! I always wish I had a sister. So it will be so fun for her and the little sister. :) Have any girl names picked out since you thought it was a boy this whole time? :) Well whatever the name is i am sure she will be a cutie! Congrats again!

Anonymous said...

Cute!! Nixyn?? Cute!! I think it is great that Avree will have a sister so close in age! Those Baker girls are going to be the cutest siblings!!

Therena Taylor & Family said...

Yay! That will be fun to have two girls!!! I love the name Nixyn for a girl- very cute!! It makes me want a girl!!!

Mike and Alecia said...

How exciting! They will have so much fun together especially being that close. Wow we still need to catch up because both of our kids will be so close in age.

Alexa Mae said...

that has to be the cutest name ever. i never thought of it for a girl....your a genius!! im in love with it!! yay, i cant wait to see pics!