Thursday, June 12, 2008

9 MONTHS!!!!

I can't believe our little baby is 9 months already!! It went by so fast! I came home from the hospital last night after holding baby Vance and Avree seemed gigantic!!!
I was trying to take a picture for this post and this was the face I got! ha I love it.


She has been pulling herself up in her crib! She thinks it's so fun, This is not her normal bedding, she had an accident so this was temporary while I was washing her sheets.

She LOVES the water!! The other day she was getting fussy, it was close to her bed time but not close enough to start getting her ready for bed so I just put her in the sink and turned the water on and she had a BLAST! (I know, a waste of water, but whatever makes her happy) She kept trying to drink the water from the faucet and sometimes she would go to far!! It was pretty funny.


Here the stats from her check up:

Age: 9 Months

Height: 28 1/2 inches

Weight: 18 lbs 12 oz

She is so fun! We love her so much, and she can't wait for Vance to get big enough to play with!!

5 comments:

Chris, Mom,and Grandma said...

Oh my she cracks me up!!! she is so dang cute!!! she does love that water.. and she is getting so big, well except her feet! ha j/k tell her Grandma loves her!

Alexa Mae said...

she is getting so big, i cant believe it!! she really is not scared of that water at all....how funny!!

Ashley said...

She is soooo cute! Carson already weighs more than her and he is only 5 months! He is such a chunk!Her bedroom looks super cute! Love the bright green, so fun!

Autumn said...

Hannah, here's the link to those pillowcase dresses: http://www.andersonsplace.net/sewing/pillow_case_dress.htm
They were kinda confusing in parts, because I am such a visual learner and the pictures were kind of hard to tell what they were doind. So if you need extra help just email me. autumnprince@hotmail.com

Peterson Fam said...

Is that your kitchen? If so, it looks AMAZING!!! When are you going to post some pictures of your remodeling?

Avree's so cute in the sink!