Tuesday, March 25, 2008
Happy Birthday Happy Easter Happy Cosco
Friday was Billy's Dads birthday, so Saturday we went out to eat, here's a few pictures of Avree sitting in the high chair all by herself! She loved it! She also likes to sit up in the cart when I go to the grocery store. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOM! We love you!
Avree giving us a thumbs up...
Mmmm Table... I promise I feed her.
Here's the Easter Basket Billys mom put together for Avree, She made the little Bunny it's so cute! She got me the Easter Lilly, and my parents gave us a gift card to cold stone, yummy! Thanks guys!
Last night we went to cosco with Billys family, Thats always fun! Avree was such a good girl, Here she is standing up in a giant plant pot.
And here she is modeling the soft robe's... I love this picture! Thanks for everything Tom and Ginny!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








7 comments:
I love her sweet smile! She is so cute!
I can't read the blue writing and you failed to mention the cute little outfit grandma gave her!! and we would love to see a picture of her in it!!!! looks like you had a good time.. who couldn't going to Costco!
Hannah you should send that picture in to the co. that makes those robes!! that is so cute you need to frame that one.
ok i don't think your allowed to dump your baby in a bin of robes at the Costco!! but she sure thinks she's having a good time! what a silly little girl! you need to post a pic of her crossing her feet that kills me!
She is so cute! I charge $50...ask your mom my rate for the Shills though...I can't be advertising that online! lol People will be mad! Call me, we'll set it up!
she is so stinkin cute!! is she crawling around yet? are you able to stay home with her or are you working??
She's growing up so fast! And she's seems so fun! Before you know it you'll be like me and have an arm full of kids! And hopefully Willie and Camie will too! I love you guys! Hope to see you around!
Post a Comment